My wife and I recently stayed at Petite Auberge in San Francisco. It's wonderful! Close to streetcar lines, an easy walk downhill to the Ferry Building, Chinatown, etc. Best of all is the atmosphere: warm, cozy, good rooms, good food and the best 5 o'clock wine and hors d'erves going. We came back each day at 5 to join other guests in the "drawing room" complete with fireplace and comfy sofas for good wine and good food and good conversation. What a pleasant way to relax at the end of a sighseeing day before heading out to dinner. The free breakfast was also special--I especially liked the blueberry pancakes! I definitely recommend this hotel for your next stay in town. The price is quite reasonable and the staff and atmosphere can't be beaten. DEH and MBH.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco