My husband and I absolutely loved our stay at Petite Auberge. It was so much nicer than staying in the big chain, over priced and impersonal hotels in San Francisco. We stayed on the lower level nearest to the breakfast area in a Queen room with fireplace and we loved it because it was nice and quiet. The breakfasts were lovely: pastries, bread, hot food etc. and the afternoon cookies were amazing- we were always looking forward to them! There are just a few things to be aware of:
1) the room might get a little hot in summer as I don't recall seeing an air con (we stayed in winter, so this wasn't a problem for us)
2) there isn't always someone at the front desk, however there is a phone at the front desk if you ever need to get a hold of them during your stay. We did not mind this at all!
Basically, If you're planning a trip to San Fran, Petite Auberge will not disappoint!!!
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.