My wife and I stayed here for a weekend and were very happy with our stay. We checked in and somehow were upgraded to a corner room. It had plenty of space and a nice fireplace. It did get noisy at night, but didn't keep us up after we closed the windows. You can obviously find better breakfasts in SF, but for a free hotel breakfast it was very good. No complaints there. You're about a five minute walk from Union Square and maybe seven minutes from Chinatown. It is on a hill so be prepared for some incline. The staff was very friendly and the old-school ejector was quaint. It fit with the building. We would gladly stay here again. Great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco