This is a very pretty, small hotel situated in Nob Hill, only a 3 minute walk to the cable car and 5 minutes to Union Square.
I stayed three nights at the Petite Auberge in Sept/Oct 2012. When I arrived there they discovered that my room had not been made up and immediately upgraded me to a deluxe room. It was wonderfully appointed with a gas log fire, a huge bed, desk, sitting chair, couch etc. Double glazing kept the noise out too. The staff were very friendly and the manager gave me lots of hints of what to do and see (particularly some of the less touristy things like historical walks etc). Breakfast was included but i have to admit the bed was so comfortable that i slept in every day and missed breakfast. There was also a lounge with free tea/coffee/biscuits/fruit etc.
This was my first trip to the US and my first trip traveling alone and i have to say that my experience at this hotel completely relaxed me and had me walking around San Francisco with a smile on my face.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.