We stayed at the Petite Auberge for a couple of nights when travelling as a couple last September.
Staff was friendly from the start, when we made a few enquiries about our upcoming reservation.
The 3 floor room was nice and cozy. It was also very small, hardly big enough to open one of our large suitcases, never mind both.. bathroom was also a bit skimpy. But then again, bang in the middle of town, it might have been expected.
Another downside was we were looking out onto a wall about 2 feet away.
Apart from that, everything was top notch - service, bed (!!) and breakfast. Which was in fact outstanding: good, plentiful, fresh, and varied.
The inhouse cook is wonderful, make sure you taste the cookies and the savoury snacks in the evening :-)
The complimentary wine downstairs in the evening is really great, as it gives you the opportunity to meet and chat with the other guests.
Overall, although it is a bit pricey, this hotel was really very nice. Easy to get to and from, great service and wonderful food. Would definitely recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco