A room with a fireplace can be charming, but while Petit Aberge has some nice touches like that, it lacks some of the basic. The bed was spring-y and uncomfortable and the wifi was spotty at best. Add that to the fact that my room, although quite large, did not have a desk at all and it adds up to a place that isn't a great fit for the business traveler. The free breakfast was good (sausage & quiche), but also missing are amenities like, have someone at the front desk. Not a huge deal, but a bit of a pain to have to run next door to check out of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco