This place was great. Very beautiful and comfortable. A hybrid bed and breakfast. Had wine reception on evening, free. Great wine and snacks. Breakfast Buffett was outstanding. Great selection of homemade hot and cold items. Complimentary coffee, tea, water, and soda available anytime. We stayed in the room with a fireplace. After going to a very cold baseball game it was a nice feature. Romantic too. The staff was impeccable. Very nice and helpful , couldn't possiblly hire better people. All this for only $230. Just try getting a better deal in SF, not going to happen. If the price had been $350, my review would be the same. Love, love, love this place. When we return to SF you can bet we will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco