I stayed at Hotel Kabuki for four nights on a business trip to San Franciso. Very nice room and great location! Very comfortable bed -- I got a good night's sleep every night. Good Japanese and Korean food easily available and the hotel restaurant was excellent -- both room service and in the restaurant/lounge itself. Ungerground garage parking linked directly to the hotel -- very convenient. Only two complaints -- I was not able to watch PBS TV -- I had looked forward to KQED in San Francisco and was amazed that a 4 star hotel in San Francisco did not offer PBS TV channels! The remaining TV channel selection was awful! Also, I was very disappointed to arrive on Sunday night and discover that there was no dinner served in the hotel and no room service on Sunday and Monday nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco