I always love returning to the Hotel Kabuki. We've been staying here since it was the Miyako. The neighborhood is great, and relatively quiet at night. The hotel is attractive and very clean. The employees are extremely efficient and accommodating. There are two buildings, choices of room styles and different beds. There's a restaurant on site that makes a great breakfast buffet. There are lots of other restaurants in the neighborhood. It's about a 4 block walk to Yoshi's on Fillmore if you're in the mood for jazz. There's wonderful shopping on Fillmore and in Japan town. You can use the spa down the street. It's close to all my favorite places. Did I mention the deep Japanese soaking tubs? Just the remedy for tired bodies after a day of urban adventure! I also like the fact that Joie de Vivre is rated the 2nd best employer in SF....happy employees take very good care of their guests!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco