I was called to San Francisco on a family matter and on short notice was able to get a good price for one night at the Kubuki within walking distance to my destination. The hotel is very classy with a koi pond in one of their open spaces. The room I had was a private one on the 5th floor. The Sochi covered windows are an added special touch of Japan. The valet parking attendants were friendly and made me feel welcome and the front desk clerks were helpful and courteous. The Kabuki is attached to the Japan Center which is a mall full of Japanese businesses, book shops and restaurants. J was there in the winter and want to return in the spring or summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco