Lovely hotel, lovely staff. The hotel is very well situated. The room service is very well priced with American size portions so don't over order! My only criticism is it is like a coffin! Very dark, which is a shame as it is lovely inside. Many Europeans we spoke to said the same. You don't want to sit in the lobby without a torch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An inspired fusion of old-world hotel elegance with distinctly contemporary energy and glamour, the nearly century-old CLIFT’s modern and daring sense of diversity perfectly captures the city’s spirit. Steps from Union Square shopping and the legendary Nob Hill, CLIFT is perfectly located for sightseeing, shopping and socializing. Designed by Philippe Starck, the soaring lobby contains one of the most eclectic furniture collections in all of California ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Clift San Francisco Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clift San Francisco
- Clift Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Clift Hotel