I just spent the long weekend at the Clift hotel and will say that the staff was extremely nice and the decor in the lobby is super chic. The rooms on the other hand, are small (and this is coming from someone who lives in Manhattan).
Room service was awesome
Fitness center is lacking serious cardio equipment
I would probably stay here again if I got a great deal. I wish I had asked for a bigger room because that literally would be worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An inspired fusion of old-world hotel elegance with distinctly contemporary energy and glamour, the nearly century-old CLIFT’s modern and daring sense of diversity perfectly captures the city’s spirit. Steps from Union Square shopping and the legendary Nob Hill, CLIFT is perfectly located for sightseeing, shopping and socializing. Designed by Philippe Starck, the soaring lobby contains one of the most eclectic furniture collections in all of California ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Clift San Francisco Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clift San Francisco
- Clift Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Clift Hotel