I've never understood why people want to stayin union square when they visit SF. It's dirty and far from all the fun activities and restaurants in the various neighborhoods. This is a clean bed and breakfast in an awesome neighborhood. The rooms are big, if a little old. The price is very reasonable although parking is a pain.
We walked to all our old favorite restaurants, parks and even Chrissy fields on a nice day. How car you go wrong with that?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in stately Pacific Heights, the Jackson Court is a magnificent brownstone mansion built in 1900. An arched entrance and flower-lined courtyard welcome you to the understated elegance and serenity of Jackson Court. Each of the ten guestrooms is individually decorated in a blend of antiques and contemporary furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Jackson Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Court San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Jackson Court Hotel San Francisco