Wonderful older-style guest house/hotel. Very comfortable rooms and beds. The manageress and staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. Complimentary afternoon tea and biscuits are served every day in front of an open fire. Breakfast was adequate, but we would have liked some cold meat and cheese as well as the cereals, croissants, and bread provided.
Great location in the quiet Pacific Heights neighbourhood, near the interesting Fillmore Street area, with several local buses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in stately Pacific Heights, the Jackson Court is a magnificent brownstone mansion built in 1900. An arched entrance and flower-lined courtyard welcome you to the understated elegance and serenity of Jackson Court. Each of the ten guestrooms is individually decorated in a blend of antiques and contemporary furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Jackson Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Court San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Jackson Court Hotel San Francisco