Great location - you can really walk to a lot of things in San Francisco.
I read somewhere that this hotel is great for celebrity spotting. I don't care for such things and was glad that we didn't have to deal with a big fan crowd of somebody... The bar (and check in area) was very busy and crowed when we arrived. Valet service charges $50 - for that you would expect that your car would be taken from you without going inside and asking for someone.... So unfortunately not a very good first impression.
The room was modern and nice enough. The view from the room we had was questionable, as it was facing another wing of the hotel maybe all of 12 feet away. One had full frontal view into someone else's room. Tip for all people staying there: if you have a late afternoon round of sexual activities, you might want to close the blinds. Although this is obviously not the fault of the hotel, it didn't make a good second impression either...
The rooms are extremely noisy, you can hear everything from the hallways. As this is not a small hotel, there is a lot of hallway activity. So the closer you are to the elevators, the more hallway activity.
Amenities such as Illy coffee maker and nice bathroom products are nice. WiFi was included.
Overall: acceptable, but if I had a choice, I'd rather stay somewhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a city of exquisitely edgy contrasts, Hotel Zetta offers a high level of sophistication and service without taking itself too seriously. The vibrant décor and sustainable architecture lend an innovative, creative vibe, while the high-tech conveniences, oversized guestrooms and plush pillow top beds keep things modernand always relaxed. Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously techy-savvy SoMa district and walking distance to Union Square, Hotel Zetta invites style-seeking travelers and local professionals to work, connect, play and get inspired.Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously hip SoMa Distict, Hotel Zetta offers 116 fashionable rooms and suites to style-seeking business travelers, culture-seeking out-of-towners and local professionals. Work-hard-play-hard business travelers can customize in-room work spaces with over-sized butcher block desks and a bevy of high-tech conveniences, from Internet-ready Samsung 46” smart TVs with access to apps like Facebook, Twitter and Netflix, to G-LINK™ docking stations that let you wirelessly stream videos from your mobile devices to your TV. Want to escape the bustle of the city without actually leaving the city? Our amenity-rich urban enclaves elevate downtime with down comforters and imported linens atop sumptuous pillow top beds, complimentary Neil George bath and body amenities, and Illy coffee espresso machines. Each room's unique quality is accented with a one-of-a-kind tapestry; a stunning collage of antique Oriental rugs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Zetta San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Milano San Francisco
- Milano San Francisco