The Zetta aims to be a cool tech hotel in San Francisco, it's 5 minutes walk from the heart of the City so you could not get a better location if you are making a city visit.
The reception has a quirky wow factor with everything from a huge sweeping leather sofa running the entire width of the lobby, as well as some huge games to play, pool table and bar.
The room was OK, but felt dark, our view, although a premier room on the 7th floor, was of a wall. It felt more like an office with a bed in it than a bedroom with a desk in it. The Zetta makes the claim of being a tech savvy hotel... it has wifi, so nothing amazing there. It also claims that the TV is easily connected to all your other devices... it isn't. We were using the latest iOS phone and tablet, neither of which wanted to play ball with the TV.
The bathroom had a smell of bad water too.
The Zetta is not bad, but perhaps they should pay more attention to the basics before they start trying to be a tech hub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a city of exquisitely edgy contrasts, Hotel Zetta offers a high level of sophistication and service without taking itself too seriously. The vibrant décor and sustainable architecture lend an innovative, creative vibe, while the high-tech conveniences, oversized guestrooms and plush pillow top beds keep things modernand always relaxed. Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously techy-savvy SoMa district and walking distance to Union Square, Hotel Zetta invites style-seeking travelers and local professionals to work, connect, play and get inspired.Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously hip SoMa Distict, Hotel Zetta offers 116 fashionable rooms and suites to style-seeking business travelers, culture-seeking out-of-towners and local professionals. Work-hard-play-hard business travelers can customize in-room work spaces with over-sized butcher block desks and a bevy of high-tech conveniences, from Internet-ready Samsung 46” smart TVs with access to apps like Facebook, Twitter and Netflix, to G-LINK™ docking stations that let you wirelessly stream videos from your mobile devices to your TV. Want to escape the bustle of the city without actually leaving the city? Our amenity-rich urban enclaves elevate downtime with down comforters and imported linens atop sumptuous pillow top beds, complimentary Neil George bath and body amenities, and Illy coffee espresso machines. Each room's unique quality is accented with a one-of-a-kind tapestry; a stunning collage of antique Oriental rugs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Zetta San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Milano San Francisco
- Milano San Francisco