I found this hotel to be very cool and well suite to young folks and couples, but not so much for families with tiny tots; aged <3. The playroom is meant for bigger kids.
The hotel room was nice; excellent facilities and quirky design. I love the Neil George toiletries; and the bookcase wallpaper in the bathroom, very unique.
The second floor entertainment area is also nice especially when it's not crowded.
However, the service left a lot to be desired. I asked for my food to be re-heated and I was amazed to find out that I was told to come down to the restaurant myself to reheat the food.
In Westin hotel, we were told that a microwave was sent to the room when the same request was made.
I asked for extra coffee refills and creamers but only was provided with 2. Secondly; when I asked for a plastic bag to fill, I was given a very flimsy toilet binliner instead. Luckliy when I showed this downstairs, the front desk kindly gave me a very nice Hotel Zetta paper bag.
The concierge and porters were very very attentive and very very quick and efficient; booked our cab to SFO with no issues at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a city of exquisitely edgy contrasts, Hotel Zetta offers a high level of sophistication and service without taking itself too seriously. The vibrant décor and sustainable architecture lend an innovative, creative vibe, while the high-tech conveniences, oversized guestrooms and plush pillow top beds keep things modernand always relaxed. Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously techy-savvy SoMa district and walking distance to Union Square, Hotel Zetta invites style-seeking travelers and local professionals to work, connect, play and get inspired.Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously hip SoMa Distict, Hotel Zetta offers 116 fashionable rooms and suites to style-seeking business travelers, culture-seeking out-of-towners and local professionals. Work-hard-play-hard business travelers can customize in-room work spaces with over-sized butcher block desks and a bevy of high-tech conveniences, from Internet-ready Samsung 46” smart TVs with access to apps like Facebook, Twitter and Netflix, to G-LINK™ docking stations that let you wirelessly stream videos from your mobile devices to your TV. Want to escape the bustle of the city without actually leaving the city? Our amenity-rich urban enclaves elevate downtime with down comforters and imported linens atop sumptuous pillow top beds, complimentary Neil George bath and body amenities, and Illy coffee espresso machines. Each room's unique quality is accented with a one-of-a-kind tapestry; a stunning collage of antique Oriental rugs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Zetta San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Milano San Francisco
- Milano San Francisco