I have stayed at the Hotel Zetta twice now and can't wait to go back again. The staff are so welcoming, they treat you as an individual not just a number, one of the advantages of staying in a boutique hotel, and they are extremely helpful. The rooms are spacious, and feel like a real haven whether you are on holiday or working. Beds are so comfortable and the attention to detail in the rooms is very apparent; the big bottles of body wash/shampoo/conditioner, not your normal offerings from a hotel. A well-stocked mini-bar and big flat screen tv. The lobby is stylish and relaxing, large sofas and arm chairs make for a very relaxing drink at the end of a long day and the food is top quality also. The location of the hotel is so great also, close to Union Square, Market St and the Powell St Cable car plus you can walk just next door to the Westfield mall. Nothing negative to say about this place, can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a city of exquisitely edgy contrasts, Hotel Zetta offers a high level of sophistication and service without taking itself too seriously. The vibrant décor and sustainable architecture lend an innovative, creative vibe, while the high-tech conveniences, oversized guestrooms and plush pillow top beds keep things modernand always relaxed. Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously techy-savvy SoMa district and walking distance to Union Square, Hotel Zetta invites style-seeking travelers and local professionals to work, connect, play and get inspired.Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously hip SoMa Distict, Hotel Zetta offers 116 fashionable rooms and suites to style-seeking business travelers, culture-seeking out-of-towners and local professionals. Work-hard-play-hard business travelers can customize in-room work spaces with over-sized butcher block desks and a bevy of high-tech conveniences, from Internet-ready Samsung 46” smart TVs with access to apps like Facebook, Twitter and Netflix, to G-LINK™ docking stations that let you wirelessly stream videos from your mobile devices to your TV. Want to escape the bustle of the city without actually leaving the city? Our amenity-rich urban enclaves elevate downtime with down comforters and imported linens atop sumptuous pillow top beds, complimentary Neil George bath and body amenities, and Illy coffee espresso machines. Each room's unique quality is accented with a one-of-a-kind tapestry; a stunning collage of antique Oriental rugs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, JackRabbit Systems, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Zetta San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Milano San Francisco
- Milano San Francisco