The hotel is conveniently located with easy access to public transport. It is an average hotel, service is OK. Receptionist service is good and friendly. You pay the same price for a much better hotel in Las vegas for example. There are some good places to eat in the neighbourhood. They should definitely change their beds. They have very soft old matresses which could destroy your back. Some guests were very loud and noisy at night. There are also some funny looking people cruising around at night. Some of them like to spy through the windows. They do have some security, but I only saw the security guard one night during my 3 night stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Castro, Beck's Motor Lodge is surrounded by charming tree lined streets, unique restaurants and lively nightlife. We have a private sundeck where you will enjoy lovely views of the city. Public transportation via the historic streetcar is available outside your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Beck's Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beck`s Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Becks Motel San Francisco
- Becks Hotel San Francisco
- Becks Motor Lodge San Francisco