“Recommended!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of City Segway Tours San Francisco

City Segway Tours San Francisco
333 Jefferson St, #123, San Francisco, CA 94133 (Fisherman’s Wharf)
+1 415-409-0672
Website
Improve this listing
Visit like an insider
$100*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: San Francisco is best enjoyed as you glide through its streets and along the waterfront. Our world-class tour guides provide heaps of unique and fascinating stories that make this the city's most fascinating tour! All tours are limited in size so you can count on a great and a personal experience full of fun and fantastic photo ops! City Segway Tours is the original Segway tour company! When you glide with us, you’ll know you are gliding with the original and the best.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
“Recommended!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We had a great time on the Segways, with City Segways. Very friendly/professional check-in process. A very friendly guide (Miss K), who have us tips for extra shopping we needed to do and better places to eat. Thanks guys!

Visited February 2013
CSTSF, Manager at City Segway Tours San Francisco, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for your kind words Andrew. We always appreciate that our guests enjoyed their City Segway Tour of San Francisco. Yes we love Kristian (Miss K) as much as you appreciated her guidance and tips during and outside the tour. When you have the time, please let me know what we can do improve and earn a five star review from you on your future tours with us. Thank you. Timm Turnblad, Manager

Concord, California
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My girlfriend got me this tour for my birthday,I had always wanted to do it.We had such a great time! We will be doing it again,the sites were great! Our guide was very fun and had some really good stories about the sites. If you get a chance to do this,don't pass it up!

Visited February 2013
3 attraction reviews
“It was fun and glad we did this”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Morgan was wonderful. We were her first tour. We were instructed well and she handled two potentially stressful situations very admirably. We saw a lot more of the city than we would on foot and it helped us get our bearings. Only wish we would have moved inland a for part of the tour. Otherwise a lot of fun.

Hello Linda:
We are pleased you enjoyed your City Segway Tour of San Francisco. Morgan is a wonderful guide and I'm pleased she did so well on her first outing with you. I'm proud of how we train our guides. Regarding your desire to see the inland portions of San Francisco, we are never far from water because SF is so small geographically. Our San Francisco Experience tour does spend much time on the various waterfronts of the city with spectacular views of the city as well as Golden Gate Bridge and the rest of the Bay. You are now ready to do our Advanced "Hills & Thrills" tour which explores many of the interior hills (and thrills) of our beautiful city. I want to earn your 5 star review and would like to invite you on that tour during your next visit to San Francisco. Cheers, Timm Turnblad, Manager.
San Ramon, California, United States
“Fun Fabulous Touring!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Definitely the best way to see the sights of SF. The segways were so much fun and easy to use, even for an old lady like myself~. The segways allowed us to see many of the great sights without piling in an out of a vehicle and and totally had the cool factor for the teens in our group!

Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California, United States
“I love Segways :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have been on a City Segway tour twice now in the last year. Both times I had family in town and this was a great way to be outside for most of the day and try something new together. I did the basic tour both times but would love to try the advanced hills tour next time I am in town. There is not much historical information so if that's what you want then you should probably try one of the museums around. I do it because I love riding the Segway. I have only done it these two times but if I had the money I would definitely buy one and use it here in Los Angeles.

Visited March 2013