“Nothing But Awesome!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
San Diego
“Nothing But Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We were staying at the Hilton a couple of blocks away and we were hungry. A friend told us about this crepery, Honey Honey.

As soon as we walked in, we could see a colorful menu on wall on our right. I decided to have the California Sandwich: Smoke turkey, tomatoes, sprouts, mustard, pesto; and served with home fried potatoes. Jeeze, just writing about it is making my mouth water!

My wife had their Nutella Chocolate Crepe with Ice Cream.

We were not disappointed.

What we liked:

1.) The staff was very professional and courteous.
2.) The food we had was absolutely delicious!
3.) Price was right

What we didn't like:

1.) The long line to this place ( but for good reason, the food is DELICIOUS!!! )

2.) All tables and chairs were fairly close quarters. Problem was exacerbated with some travelers having their luggage with them.

3.) Somewhat loud because of the close quarters and many people talking. Still worth going to, though.

Adana, Turkey
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Very Good food.
Pancakes, omelettes Were very Good. It was interesting but There was Turkish music. We enjoyed it very much. It was near to Union Square.

“Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Between the service, the food, and the experience all I can say is that Honey Honey is the best breakfast place I've been to in San Fransisco! You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. AMAZING

Miami
“Best breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I just had the Belgium waffle. It was the best waffle I have ever had in my entire life. It came topped with bananas, strawberries, and whipped cream. Most delicious thing I've had my entire trip in San Fran. The caramel cappuccino was also amazing. I'm coming back tomorrow!

Affton, Missouri
“Great Breakfasts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We stayed right down the street at the Donatello. A quick walk up the hill took us to this great cafe with incredible breakfasts. My hubby likes the more traditional fare. He was most pleased with the bacon, eggs and potatoes. I had creeps with bananas and fresh strawberries, and they were amazing. We ate there 2 mornings and I had a Belgian waffle topped with fresh fruit and cream. Outstanding. My husband had the croissant breakfast sand which. It was the largest croissant we have ever seen. They really give you too much food, as was our experience every where we ate in San Francisco. Very quick service and great deal for the money.

• Visited July 2014