“Loved this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Chestnut St
Transit: Mason-Taylor Cable Car Bus Lines 30, 8,
Description: Charming neighborhood restaurant serving AWESOME American style cooking. We are located on Taylor Street, the Mason Taylor Cable Car rolls down Taylor Street where it turns around and goes back to Union Square. Check out our web site www.PatsCafe.Com, also check our reviews on Trip Advisor and Yelp - they like us. Every evening we have a dinner special.
Minnesota
“Loved this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My family of 4 adults stumbled into Pat's on a monday morning around 10 and were treated to a fantastic breakfast! The food was cooked to order and everything was fresh and hot! I will only speak to my meal which was a waffle with fruit and bacon. Yum!! The staff was very welcoming and I would definitely return again!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Place for Breakfast in SF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

If we lived in SF we'd be regulars. As it was, the first morning we ate here, the staff treated us as if we WERE regulars. Not only was the food great, but the service was top notch. I think we had at least 4 different people serving us, each person as delightful as could be.

I had the Banana Granola pancakes on our first morning there. So good but I couldn't finish. The second morning I ordered their French Toast. Again, couldn't finish but not to worry. My husband finished it off for me and said it was the BEST french toast he has ever had. And we've traveled all over the world, so that's saying something.

Loved looking at the artwork on display from local artists. If we'd had more time and more room in our suitcases, we probably would have bought some, too.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Good choice!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We came across this cafe on a morning walk.
It was so inviting and the staff including Pat are top notch.
Everyone works together, great team.
Great food too:)
We had Eggs Benedict, it was really good!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arroyo Grande, California, United States
“Great Breakfast spot in North Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

The food is fresh & well prepared, the proportions are generous, and the staff make you feel well looked after. Plus enjoy the works of local artists displayed in this charming cafe.

Visited May 2013
ward920
“Lovely lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We visited Alcatraz on the early tour and found Pat's Cafe for lunch/brunch. My husband had the breakfast burrito which was huge. I had the crepes which were lovely. Daughter had a cheeseburger, she ate the whole thing! and our son had an omelete which he said tasted great. Hubby and I had a latte which was hot and creamy. Kids had soda's. Great laid back atmosphere, cafe setting.

Visited May 2013