“Good food, reasonable prices” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wipeout Bar & Grill

Wipeout Bar & Grill
Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133 (Fisherman's Wharf)
+1 415-986-5966
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Fisherman's Wharf
Description: Wipeout Bar & Grill is the San Francisco Bay Area's wildly popular surfing restaurant and sports bar. With our wide-open patio and outdoor bar, roaring fire pit, celebrity-signed surfboards and world-famous beach signs, Wipeout Bar & Grill is San Francisco's killer hangout spot.
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Good food, reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great food, great service, great atmosphere at fair prices - what more do you want?? If you find yorself down near Pier 39 you could do a lot worse than call in here - decent size portions too and thats not even opting for the larger size portions which is an added bonus.

Visited May 2014

Montreal
“Great margaritas and selection of starters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Two of us shared the "Surfin Sampler" which included pizza bread, coconut shrimp, chicken taquitos and buffalo wings served with ranch and sweet chili sauce. All these starters really hit the spot, as did their feature "Wipeout Margaritas".

Menu is very extensive and also includes pizzas, salads, fried seafood, burgers, ribs, burritos, ...

Great place to sit back, enjoy the scenery and share some good drinks and snacks among friends.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“The worst customer service!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

I had a special need, was stuck using crutches and I discussed with manager (at least this is how he introduced himself at that time) that I need to stay there for a couple of hours before I will be picked up. 30 min before my pick up time I was threw out because I was not ordering anymore. During my visit I was attract by a homeless person and received from the manager that it's not his problem. I traveled a lot around the world, this is my first time when I was treated so badly. Food is not worth it. Stay away from this place!!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Canada
“Nice place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

We needed a quick place to lunch before our alcatraz cruise and stopped there. We went mexican style with a burrito and a fish taco plate. both were very good, it was actually a surprise. Service was quick, we would go again without hesitation.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“Tasty BBQ Pizza via Quick Take out Window”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was walking around the wharf and needed to catch a quick bite on the way to Alcatraz. This restaurant has a great little take out window that is super convenient. I had two slices of BBQ Cheese Pizza. The pizza had a great crust and tasty sauce. For under $8, the two slices was a nice quick meal for walking around.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere