“Not that good” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Tuk Tuk Thai Cafe

Tuk Tuk Thai Cafe
659 Union St, San Francisco, CA 94133-2811 (North Beach)
415-445-7839
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Neighborhood: North Beach
“Not that good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the Pad Thai and I was very disappointed. The Tofu was very dry and hard. When i told the staff that i was Not satisfied, they ignored it and gave me the Check...

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Authentic Thai food at a great price!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This little place near the hustle and bustle of Fisherman's Wharf was a nice find. My husband and I were looking for a place to dine, nothing fancy, just wanted good food. A festival was going on and places were crowded and long lines prevented us from getting near most establishments. We then notices a narrow place that wasn't crowded. Having been in Thailand, I doubted this place could be good, but it wasn't crowded, so in we went. WOW, were we surprised to be able to eat authentic Thai food, that was fresh, hot, served quickly, and very tasty. Our waitress explained she was from Thailand and the food is the recipes from back home. The prices were very inexpensive and the portions were huge. We loved this place. It is not fancy, it is small, it isn't even decorated very nice, but the food more than makes up for the décor. Try it.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“decent food at a reasonable price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

we wondered in here and were surprised by the food. try the duck we were fighting each other over the item.

curries are very average and maybe a little below so if you are a curry freak this place is not for u.

the 5 spice chicken was delicious.

and they do takeout. which we will walk p and get in the fture. sevice was surprising good,

try u will enjoy.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, CA
“Average Thai food in North Beach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

For those of you looking for something other than Italian food in North Beach, this is a reasonable place to dine in for some Thai food. The service was friendly and fast. The food, about average!

Visited January 2013
NM
“Nice people. Bad food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I hate to say it. But I was not very impressed with what I had to eat there. I had the red curry with steamed rice. The chicken was very rubbery and had no flavor. The coconut curry was remotely decent but not worth coming back for. The steamed rice was hard and not very good. The service was friendly. Also. As I am finding with a lot of places around San Francisco. No free refills on soda. Though you still pay a lot for them. Price overall was average.