“Breakfast Heaven.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Café, Sandwiches
Medford, Massachusetts
“Breakfast Heaven.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This place was fantastic!! It is like walking into a family member's kitchen and breakfast nook (with an extra large nook). Coffee and juices are self-serve with a variety of options and flavors. Their specials are unique and delicious - the corned beef hash on their standard menu was the best I've had in a long time (maybe ever).

The service was very friendly and attentive without being the least bit overbearing. We were able to have a relaxing breakfast in 30 minutes without breaking the bank.

This is definitely a must-go in the Quincy area!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best breakfast in Quincy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I found Craig's cafe and thought we should try it. Oh man were we in for a treat! We were greeted by one of the friendliest people I've ever met. They had a coffee bar and a variety of teas to choose from. The menu sounded amazing. I went with the banana fosters pancakes with a side of home fries, my friend got the bacon blue cheese spinach omelet, and we shared some homemade hash. Breakfast came out quick and we were in breakfast heaven! The hash was AMAZING! The pancakes to die for and the omelet was awesome! We were absolutely loving our choice! To top it all off, they are reasonably priced!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tipton, IA
“good lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

This is a little lunch place with terrific food. I tried the chicken wild rice soup and my husband had a roast beef sandwich. Both were outstanding.

Visited June 2012