“You love it or you hate it” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #112 of 221 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
E Bridgewater, Ma.
“You love it or you hate it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I love it! The pizza is great. It is thin crust. My wife likes extra sauce and no so much cheese. I like extra cheese and regular sauce. Here we are both happy with the same pizza. The prime rib special looks like something Fred Flintstone would eat (bone in). But the ambiance is dark the wait staff wear black. Kinda like an old Mafia movie! If that doesn't bother you then you'll like it. Antipasto salad is very good and fresh. Definitely a place to go back to.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Braintree, Massachusetts
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had my daughters communion family party here for lunch and I have to say they went over and beyond for us. I have been going to this place since I was a baby and they really exceeded my expectations for my daughter's day. All the food was perfect and came out at the same time. We had no issues at all. Maria really accommodated me!! I highly recommend this place for dinner and functions.

Visited May 2014
Quincy, Massachusetts
“Worst Food I've ever Eaten..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Today was my first and last dining experience here. Ordered an antipasto, presentation was horrible, looked like someone threw it together, 95 percent lettuce, couple pieces of salami and provolone, few olives and couple of cucumbers and dry tunafish. My husband ordered the steak tips, thought I'd try them out, tasted like the meat was not fresh and just about to turn but the marinade just covered the unpleasant taste and odor. He had a side of squash with chopped tomatoes, squash also had not fresh odor and taste. Ordered a to go eggplant parmesan for my friend, he said the bread wasn't fresh at all, the marinara sauce was bland and the eggplant was greasy. He tossed it out. Three strikes, your out. Did the chef work in a soup kitchen before? I pity the people who ate there. Service from the bartender/waiter and maitree d were very good though. This is my first negative complaint of any kind on travel advisor but felt it was necessary. My stomach actually felt upset as we drive home....Hated paying for the food...

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
boston
“Great Home Cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We dropped in on a cold winter night and were greeted buy a gentlemen named Dana who seated us right away and asked what we were like to drink. Since the waitress was busy at the time he brougt the menues, the waitress then came over and told us the specials and took our order. Our dinner came out in a timely manner and was cooked to perfection.

Visited January 2014
Boston
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Villa Rosa has some of the best pizza in the area. Thin crust with savory sauce and extremely fresh toppings. I would love to know the seasonings in the sauce. (think Mystic Pizza)
Service was excellent. If you haven't been in awhile like us go back you are in for a delicious surprise. We have been regulars for the past eight months pretty much once a week.

T & C