We stayed at the Boston Marriott Quincy Hotel for a week while visiting our son for Thanksgiving. Due to being gold members, our room was located on the concierge floor and we had access to the concierge lounge. The staff at the hotel were friendly, and the rooms were clean and pleasant. There was room service and a restaurant available in the hotel, and while we did not use either, they would have been very convenient if we had needed them. The breakfast and evening snacks in the concierge lounge were very nice, and it was good not to have to leave the hotel for dinner.
Our only complaint is the $12.00 per day parking fee. This hotel is not in Boston, but in a suburb, and charging this amount to park seems unreasonable to me. Regardless, we will probably stay at the hotel in the future when we visit our son.
- Also Known As:
- Boston Marriott Quincy Hotel Quincy
- Boston Marriott Quincy Hotel
- Marriott Quincy
- Quincy Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Quincy, MA, this hotel offers access to Boston, Plymouth and Cape Cod. Features 464 hotel rooms, a pool and health club, and on-site restaurants including Kilroy's Irish Pub and Hancock's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Agoda and Venere so you can book your Boston Marriott Quincy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.