“mmm pie.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Irish
Toronto, Canada
“mmm pie.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

The dinner menu is excellent, albeit a little overpriced. I went twice and got Hancock's salad and tips both times and was very impressed....my colleagues whom I went with were all very pleased with their meals (varied from fish and chips, burgers, pastas, etc.) until the dessert came and I was blown away. Order the Apple Tart with Cinnamon Ice Cream - it's heavenly!

Shapleigh, Maine
“I used to work in the office park. We went here for business lunches and I was never happy with the food. For $12 you...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2009

I used to work in the office park. We went here for business lunches and I was never happy with the food. For $12 you get a burger and fries that frankly, aren't very good. You can do as well or better at Burger King - food wise. $22 gets you a TEN ounce steak, with french fries. There just aren't many better options for a business lunch, so we kept going back.