We found the Bar Harbor Hotel-Blue Nose Inn on the web.
After reviewing the descriptions of hotels in the area and reading numerous reviews, we decided to stay in this hotel.
When we arrived, we were greeted by a very polite gentleman and were immediately escorted to check - in.
From that moment on, we were remembered by all of the staff and to our surprise, our accomodations were better than promised!
Our room was lovely and the appointments were so much better than the competing hotels. We even walked to the other hotels to make a comparison. It was very clear that this is the most elegant and beautiful hotel in this area. Our room even had a door bell. The staff met our every need and were polished and professional. The view of Frenchman's Bay was lovely and evenings in the lobby were delightful. Why go anywhere else to eat? Our dinners were 5 star and the service was impeccible. The Blue Nose Inn will not disappoint you!
A Tucson traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine