We took the kids, ages 7 & 9 to Bar Harbor for the first time to experience Acadia. The Bluenose Inn is the perfect place for the family. Great accomodations! Awesome pools, perfect room with an unbeatable view from the balcony. Just outside downtown Bar Harbor. Close enough to walk. Just down the street from an Acadia Park entrance. Quiet! We were probbaly the ones annoying the other guests. We would come back year after year after year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA 4-diamond hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine