This is such a beautiful hotel! Gorgeous views overlooking Frenchman's Bay, this hotel went out of their way to make sure our stay was exceptional. We were there during the power outage on the 5th, the management kept us up to date on everything that was going on. The staff were very inviting and gave us great recommendations for things to do in the area!! Dinner at The Looking Glass Restaurant on the 4th was outstanding! The piano bar was wonderful. The indoor and outdoor pools were great as well. Wished I had got to use the spa! The rooms are spacious, bathrooms a little small, but not a big deal... I would highly recommend this hotel within distance downtown Bar Harbor as well as Acadia National Park. Can't wait to visit Bar Harbor and the BlueNose Inn again. Thanks again for an amazing vacation!! Can't say enough great things about the BlueNose Inn!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA 4-diamond hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine