I went last summer mainly because it had two pools and I love to swim. the pools were very nice. The staff was outstanding and very helpful. I enjoyed going to the wine and cheese event, the manager was very kind. We met a very nice couple whom we chatted with for a little while before going to dinner in town. I enjoyed my stay, the beds were very comfortable. Thanks for a lovely get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA 4-diamond hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine