My sister and brother in law and my wife and I stayed at the Blue Nose Inn the week of September 22. It was a little expensive but we all thought it was well worth the money. The view and facilities were excellent as was the staff and the Looking Glass restaurant. The previous review which was not the best involved a stay shortly after ours. We didn't experience anything like that review related at all. Our rooms for both couples were excellent as were the views, we had no problem sleeping, and the manager had an evening wine reception twice while we were there. We strongly recommend this resort hotel to anyone who wants a very pleasant stay while visiting Bar Harbor. We made reservations through AAA and had no idea what kind of a hotel they were sending us to. We did not use the spa. We are retired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA 4-diamond hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine