We where looking for a place to visit the Acadia national park and live outside most of the time. It's location is good because it is on the island and you are close to the two major roads the island has. It is however a 15min drive to Bar Harbor.
This place was perfect for a 3 day visit. The rooms are clean and spacious (the A.C. is a little loud) and every room or cabin has a nice porch or terrace to chill on or have diner. There is a neat pool at the back of the compound which makes it nice and quiet. The (free to use) BBQ is perfect.
The prices are a little higher than as displayed on the website but it still is good value.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Motel And Cottages
- Sunnyside Motel & Cottages Hotel Bar Harbor
- Sunnyside Hotel Bar Harbor
- Sunnyside Motel Bar Harbor
- Sunnyside Motel & Cottages Bar Harbor, Maine