Had never stayed in a B&B before. Could not have had a better first experience. Matt and Kristi run a first class operation with incredibly comfortable rooms, great breakfasts and fantastic advice on how to see Acadia National Park and the surrounding area. Oh yeah, their afternoon snacks aren't too shabby either.
In addition to everything else, they do have the best location for visiting downtown Bar Harbor and walking on the tidal sandbar to Bar Island.
Our only disappointment was that we didnt stay longer. But we will be back again (and again).
- Also Known As:
- Saltair Inn Waterfront Hotel
- Saltair Inn Waterfront Hotel Bar Harbor
- Saltair Inn Waterfront Bed And Breakfast
- Saltair Inn Waterfront B&B Bar Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three blocks from the center of town, the Saltair Inn offers luxurious waterfront suites appointed with king-size beds, elegant private baths, multiple gas fireplaces, TV, and private sitting rooms overlooking the Bay. ... more less