From the road the Highbrook Motel appears to be nothing particularly special, just another 60's style motor hotel, which it is. Difference is (and why this property receives so many excellent reviews) the motel is has an extremely high pride of ownership. First impression is "nice, but just a motel", but after looking around one notices how clean everything is, and then the little extras that seem to provide whatever needs one might hope for. The property is near downtown Bar Harbor, although it would be a long walk. The downtown shuttle passes the motel every 15 minutes, so this is not much of a problem. If on a budget or don't prefer to pay the price for an upscale option, this property might be your best choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highbrook Motel rests on a 3 acre hillside, 1 mile from Downtown Bar Harbor. We are 1 mile from Acadia National Park. You can catch a free seasonal shuttle to town from the motel between 7am-10pm. All rooms are smoke-free and feature A/C, coffee makers, and Wi-Fi. All rooms have refrigerators and we offer complimentary coffee and tea all day. Our "Grab & Go" continental breakfast is also available each morning from 7am-10am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Highbrook Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highbrook Hotel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor, Maine