We have stayed at this motel three times over the last 8 years. On our visit's to Bar Harbor this is our choice for overnight. Very clean, family owned business, catch the free shuttle outside motel entrance to downtown village. Stess free leave your car at the motel. Wonderful breakfast served just before you head off to your next stop. Also since we're seniors we love the quiet. We stayed in both the lower and upper section, The motel is divided into two sections lower where the office is located and upper (up the hill) for more rooms. On our last visit July 15th 2014 a tornado moved past the area north of our location, it proved to be an exciting night. No issues to report, thank the good Lord.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highbrook Motel rests on a 3 acre hillside, 1 mile from Downtown Bar Harbor. We are 1 mile from Acadia National Park. You can catch a free seasonal shuttle to town from the motel between 7am-10pm. All rooms are smoke-free and feature A/C, coffee makers, and Wi-Fi. All rooms have refrigerators and we offer complimentary coffee and tea all day. Our "Grab & Go" continental breakfast is also available each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Highbrook Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highbrook Hotel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor, Maine