Well after talking about our Bucket List Trip to the East Coast, our day had finally arrived. The trip was wonderful and we ended the trip in Bar Harbor Maine. After tirelessly searching the Internet and reading reviews, we decided on the Highbrook Motel. It was not a disappointment either.
We travel extensively and have stayed in many nice chain hotels. This is the first motel we have stayed at in over 20 years and if there was a return trip I would not hesitate to stay here again. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. It's has also got to be one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed in also.
The light breakfast is a nice touch as well as the grab-n-go boxes.
Pricing was great also. If you're planning a trip To Bar Harbor this is a great place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Highbrook Hotel
- Highbrook Hotel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highbrook Motel rests on a 3 acre hillside, 1 mile from Downtown Bar Harbor. We are 1 mile from Acadia National Park. You can catch a free seasonal shuttle to town from the motel between 7am-10pm. All rooms are smoke-free and feature A/C, coffee makers, and Wi-Fi. All rooms have refrigerators and we offer complimentary coffee and tea all day. Our "Grab & Go" continental breakfast is also available each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Fareportal and HotelsClick so you can book your Highbrook Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.