We spent 2 nights at the Highbrook Motel just before it was to close for the winter. Glad we caught them! Our king room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The motel is family owned and operated and they were very helpful. The grab and go breakfast was fine and we enjoyed it both mornings. I especially enjoyed parking right in front of the door. No long walks with luggage. The Highbrook reminds me of the motor lodges we stayed in when I was a kid. Location was great also. I highly recommend this motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highbrook Motel rests on a 3 acre hillside, 1 mile from Downtown Bar Harbor. We are 1 mile from Acadia National Park. You can catch a free seasonal shuttle to town from the motel between 7am-10pm. All rooms are smoke-free and feature A/C, coffee makers, and Wi-Fi. All rooms have refrigerators and we offer complimentary coffee and tea all day. Our "Grab & Go" continental breakfast is also available each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Highbrook Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highbrook Hotel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor, Maine