I was pleasantly surprised during my recent stay at Quimby House. I chose it for location but with the price being quite low, I didn't expect much from the place. To my surprise, the room was much larger than I expected and although simply furnished, it was clean and quite comfortable. There was ample off-street parking (free!), which I learned is at a premium in Bar Harbor. The front desk attendants were extremely pleasant as well. It is hard to beat the downtown location. I would definitely stay again at Quimby House should I be fortunate enough to return to this lovely town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine