My wife and I usually stay on the quiet side, but that location was booked so we took a chance on the Quimby House and were very glad we did. The location menat that we could easily walk to everything in Bar Harbor and we did not have to fight for a parking place. Great food located near by for all meals. Easy to walk to night spots too. Staff was terrific and that just added to the experience. The room itself was spacious, comfortable, clean and quiet and we were on the first floor near the desk. It is nice to know that we can enjoy some evening peace and quiet on the harbor side of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine