It was my first time in Bar Harbor and the Quimby House Inn was an amazing place to stay. It was very clean and the staff was very polite and respectful. The location was great, we were about 8 minutes walk to every important place in Bar Harbor (downtown, village green and town pier). If I ever go back to Bar Harbor, this where I'm definitely staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine