I staied at this hotel for business for amost one week. I booked one of their largest rooms, and was glad I did so because it was basically the size of a normal hotel room. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. The location is perfectly close to the main shopping street and ocean. I believe this is one of the few hotels open in this area all year round. I would stay here again if I every have the chance to hit Maine again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine