The location was perfect in Bar Harbor; close enough to explore downtown without all the congestion. The innkeepers Tim and Danielle were exceptional hosts, always available to answer any questions we had. Danielle is also a excellent source for Acadia Nationall Park since she has hiked all the trails in the park. We loved the inn, very clean and quiet. The park was only a few minutes drive away, or there is a path nearby to walk to the park. There are a few breakfasts places a few steps from the inn. The most affordable and fastest was Jeannie's Breakfast. I would definately recommed this inn to any of my friends or family traveling in the area. Thank you again Tim and Danielle for a excellent stay in Bar Harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine