* Pet friendly
* Affordable rate with very good and consistent TripAdvisor reviews/ratings (why we chose it)
* Very clean
* Great location - short walk to downtown and harbor, restaurants. Short drive to Acadia National Park.
* Great location - bike rental place across the street, gas station, convenient store and supermarket right next door.
* Owner Tim and staff we met are friendly and helpful when we had questions. The refrigerator in the room was making humming pitch that was giving us headaches. We turned it off when we are in the room and Tim address the issue.
* Separate entrance for pet friendly room and can park right in front of the room - very convenient
* Our room is the farthest room in annex bldg, wifi from main bldg does not reach the room. We didn't need to be connected 24x7, so going to the main bldg is not an issue and the setup is comfortable there, just not as convenient. Owner told us he has been trying various things to get wifi there and plans to try something else during off season.
It was a nice experience and we would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine