Stayed in the motel portion for 7 nights. Was very happy with the location, the price value, and the cleanliness. Very comfortable accommodations, and enjoyed our small sitting area outside our room. Very nice grassy area with comfy chairs in front to enjoy an evening chat. We looked at other hotels while in town, and frankly I would stay here again if we shhould ever come back to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a quiet side street in downtown Bar Harbor, the Moseley Cottage Inn & Town Motel have welcomed visitors for many years. Built in 1884, this charming Victorian bed and breakfast inn offers a private haven off the beaten path. The Victorian Inn maintains a sense of history with original fireplaces, private balconies, gleaming hardwood floors. The Inn rooms are tastefully decorated with antiques and updated fine linens, Turkish towels, Sterns and Foster Beds and WiFi throughout. A delicious full breakfast is included with the Inn. Motel guests are welcome for breakfast for an additional charge. WiFi, air conditioning, cable TV, mini frigs, hair dryers, self serve coffee/tea and afternoon cookies are some of the amenities to enjoy while your stay in the Inn and Motel. The In-Town Location and friendly local staff all make this a most memorable and wonderful experience for you and your family. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Moseley Cottage Inn And Town Hotel Bar Harbor
- Moseley Cottage And Town Hotel
- Moseley Cottage Inn And Town Motel Bar Harbor, Maine