Because of its high ratings on Tripadvisor.com, we chose the Moseley Cottage Inn for a three-night stay at Bar Harbor. Fortunately, we reserved the "Bubbles Room" on the second floor of the main guest house. This room is huge, superbly furnished and decorated with many genuine antiques, has a wood burning fireplace (wood provided) and is very, very comfortable. I believe it's the largest room we've every stayed in during our travels, not to mention a furnished veranda! It was just a terrific room to come back to and "stretch out" after a day of sightseeing. The complementary breakfast was first-class, including a very knowledgeable and friendly waitress to take our orders. It's located in a nice, quiet residential area just off Main Street, so it's within easy walking distance of Bar Harbor's many excellent shops and restaurants. We had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay at the Moseley Cottage Inn, and it didn't break the bank, either.
- Also Known As:
- Moseley Cottage Inn And Town Hotel
- Moseley Cottage Inn And Town Hotel Bar Harbor
- Moseley Cottage And Town Hotel
- Moseley Cottage Inn And Town Motel Bar Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a quiet side street in downtown Bar Harbor, the Moseley Cottage Inn & Town Motel have welcomed visitors for many years. Built in 1884, this charming Victorian bed and breakfast inn offers a private haven off the beaten path. The Victorian Inn maintains a sense of history with original fireplaces, private balconies, gleaming hardwood floors. The Inn rooms are tastefully decorated with antiques and updated fine linens, Turkish towels, Sterns and Foster Beds and WiFi throughout. A delicious full breakfast is included with the Inn. Motel guests are welcome for breakfast for an additional charge. WiFi, air conditioning, cable TV, mini frigs, hair dryers, self serve coffee/tea and afternoon cookies are some of the amenities to enjoy while your stay in the Inn and Motel. The In-Town Location and friendly local staff all make this a most memorable and wonderful experience for you and your family. ... more less