“fun everybody” 5 of 5 stars

Boothbay Harbor, Maine
11 attraction reviews
“fun everybody”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

A very interesting place to spend your time with your family, it was my first time playing mini golf, it was ok but the rest o the family, my husband and my daughter had a lot of fun.

Visited October 2013

Hampden, Maine
19 attraction reviews
“Great Family Fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have taken my family to Pirates Cove a number of times in Bar Harbor. The staff has always been nice, and the facility is always clean. The course is still in good shape - and is ready for fun!

Visited July 2013
Purcell, Oklahoma
12 attraction reviews
“Great clean fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was a wonderful day for my family. The manager from The Bayview Hotel gave us coins to go here for my child's birthday. It was clean and fun. The manager was very sweet and accommodating. I highly recommend this activity.

Natick, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Great golfing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Our family has always enjoyed Pirates Cove. There are two options for courses and it is fun to read the history of pirates in the area as you go around the course. It is well maintained and a fun way to spend an afternoon when you aren't up to hiking in Acadia.

Ellsworth, Maine
“Pirates!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This place Rocks. We usually go here and then get some ice cream afterwards across the street. Blackbeards challenge is the best course. I like the fact that there is caves and stairs and the course is not super-flat. it makes it more of a fun adventure!! I think I have won free games like 5 times now, which is awesome.