“The Spot for Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Detroit, Michigan
“The Spot for Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

A return visit it Rosalie's yielded yet another satisfying experience. We've been here many times and we are never disappointed. Great pizza, cold beer and reasonable prices. This is a great place for families too and not just because the pizza and prices. My daughter loves watching them make the pizzas and was given some dough to play with while we waited-- she just loved that!
In peak season and at peak times, Rosalie's can get busy (even in late October it was packed), so keeping the little one occupied till dinner is a great help. Another nice experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ohio
“Busy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Restaurant is busy, but we not no trouble finding a seat or getting our order in a timely manner. They have an up stairs seat area to. This place is busy due to all the takeouts, and folks dining in. Pizza is excellent, and all home made.

Visited October 2012
Glenelg, Maryland
“Undercooked pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Ordered the 10-inch veggie pizza to go and was disappointed. It wasn't baked long enough and the crust in the center was mushy. All the veggies just slid right off. There didn't seem to be much tomato sauce or cheese and the veggies were in large nearly raw chunks. I was one of only about 3 other customers in the place so it's not like they were in a rush. MUCH better pizza just a few blocks down at Epi's pizza.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Wakefield MA
“Gluten-Free Pizza! Yay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

The regular pizza is excellent. They also offer a gluten-free pizza that was very good. I did not feel "envious" of the regular pizza. The had tried several gluten-free pizza crusts and finally decided on a particular brand.

Visited October 2012
“Addicting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Was in the mood for pizza and was walking up the street when the aroma of fresh bread hit me. One whiff and I was a goner. Walked in and noticed right away how busy it was. Ordered a medium pizza with onions, mushrooms and pepperoni. I usually love a thick crust but I have to tell you that this thin crust was baked to perfection and had a little crunch to it. It was love at first bite and before I knew it the pizza was gone. Two days later I walking down the street again and was in the mood for a burger when I walked past Rosalie's Pizza and once again I was drawn in by the smell. Forget the burger my tasebuds said and I walked in the door to Rosalies and ordered another pizza. I swear that this one was even better than the first one. Oh I almost forgot to mention that the price is very reasonable for a tourist town.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere