“adequate, at best” 3 of 5 stars

207-288-2886
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Firefly Lane
Lindenhurst, New York
“adequate, at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I really wanted to like this place more than I did. The atmosphere was great and the place was very cute. We were greeted by a sweet hostess that sat us outside. We ordered the lobster empanadas, that were adequate at best. They were very flaky and the dough was sweeter that I am used to. I could not taste any bit of lobster but there was plenty of cheese. I was looking to taste the flavor of the lobster. No Luck. I also had the soup of the day which was roasted pepper and gouda, that was delicious but warm not hot. I am very glad that we did not order more food. This was enough for me.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Alexandria, Virginia
“Great Service - dog friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Our waiter was great, easily managed three families seated in his area in under 5 minutes which is not an easy task. The back area was perfect for our family to have the dog dine with us. The lobster roll was pretty slim on the lobster and only came with fries ... no pickle, no cole slaw ... for a $15 sandwich I would have expected a little more. My husband enjoyed his burger. Overall underwhelming experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Montpelier, Vermont
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were very hungry having cycled 30 miles in the national park, nachos were great as was the pasta and fish and chips we had for our main core. The service was also generally good. Only disappointing thing was that the main courses arrived whilst were still finishing the nachos, a shame as personally I like a bit of breathing space between courses. Still we'd probably go back if we were ever passing through this way again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Scottsdale, Az
“Nice patio on the street, good food + dog friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This restaurant has a nice patio with dog friendly tables right on the street (as opposed to stuffed way in the back). The food and service were very good. We had a dozen oysters on the half shell, which were fresh, large and delicious. The rest of the meal was very good.

Visited July 2013
Pennsylvania, United States
“Terrible service and food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Daughter wanted to try here and from beginning to end it was terrible. Slow service, undercooked hamburgers, slopped together. So many waitresses just walking around with nothing to do. Go down the street and eat at Paddy's outside and you'll enjoy that for the same $ amount.

Visited August 2013